New LED Super Strip Lighting
This is a typical application of a large 100,000 Square Foot warehouse that was using (96”)Double T12 High Output Lamps. They spent about $3000 a year in maintenance on these T12 Light Fixtures. Our LED Super Strips will eliminate their lighting maintenance for the next 10Plus years and they will reduce their energy consumption by 57% and increase their light output by up to 30%. We can replace any T5, T8, T12 or LED Tube Light and save you money.
Use Your Existing Fixture, Pull Out Existing Tubes, Attach Super Strips
- Linear LED Super Strips have no mercury.
- No flickering or buzzing equals no migraines or headaches
- No glass to shatter
- 50 – 70% reduction in wattage with LED linear strips over T-8, T-12 and T-5 florescent bulbs
- No disposal cost for a linear LED Super Strip
- Eliminate Maintenance Cost for 10 Plus Years
- Up to 30% more light output with LED linear strips
- 117,000 hour life Linear LED strips are up to 75% more efficient. Fluorescent bulbs last an average of 16,000 hrs.
- LED linear strips still give off Light at End-Of-Life, 70% – Florescent bulbs are dead at end of life.
- In order to keep up with LED linear strips, you will have to replace the T8 bulbs 6 times.
Three (3) Easy To Install Kits
Kit#1: For Fixtures Up To 16’ high using 2-6 T8 Fluorescent Tubes 4’ Long. Example: Existing T8 Six Bulb Fixture will use (2) of our 40 Watt Super LED Strips. 86 Total Watts versus existing 225 Watts…Over 60% Energy Savings and up to 30% brighter and will last 117,000 hours.
Kit#2: For Fixtures Up To 24’ high using T12 or T8 Fluorescent Tubes 8’ Long. Example: A double 8’, T12 Fluorescent Fixture will use (3) of our 32 Watt Super LED Strips with a total of 104 Watts versus the existing Double T12 at 242 Watts. A 57% savings and up to 30% brighter and will last 117,000 hours
Kit#3: For Fixtures Up To 30’ high using 6 Bulb T8 or 5 bulb T5 HO fixtures. Example: Existing 6 Bulb T8 or 5 Bulb HO T5 will be using 225-235 Watts. We will use (4) of our 32 Watt Super LED Strips using only 132 Watts. A 44% savings in energy and up to 30% brighter and will last 117,000 hours.